نرم افزار برنامه هفتگی - Timetable Generationزبانهای این مطلب:
What does the dialog displayed while the generation is in progress mean?
This dialog is displayed during the whole generation and shows you the progress of your generation:
1. progress bar shows the total number of cards in the timetable. It also shows how many cards the software was unable to put into the timetable. If the generation algorithm was not able to put some cards into the timetable the color of this bar changes and the total number of unplaced cards is shown. For example 3/768. The generation continues, however you might consider to stop it, try again and/or relax some constraints.
2. this progress bar shows how many timetables per second the computer can check. This number is just informative, no real value.
3. this bar shows how many constraints were relaxed, if you have allowed the constraints relaxation. If this number gets higher than you expect you can stop the generation and immediatelly run the verification(press SPACE). That will show which constraints were relaxed. It can give you a clue what the software had problems with and you can react. More on relaxing constraints can be found it this chapter Constraints relaxation .
4. The total progress. Your aim is to get this to the most right. However as you can see, if the generator cannot continue in the chosen direction, it can even go back, throw a few cards out of the schedule and try some other way. This is very similiar to how humans would do it manually. Note: the complexity of generation more or less means how stubborn the generator is, how much effort it will put into investigating each possibility before trying another way. More on complexity in this chapter What does the complexity of generation mean? .
5. This bar shows some local progress in investigation inside the current path. If the progress goes to the most right, it concludes the current direction is wrong and goes back to check something different.
6. The graph shows you the history of the total progress (point 4). Also please notice the small green vertical bar at the left area of the graph. This green bar shows the maximum achieved progress. What can you learn from this graph? If the green vertical bar is near the top, it means that at some time during the generation, only a few cards were left. This is a good sign that the generation will be succesfull. On the other hand if the bar is at 10% and the graph shows a flat line, the generator is trying to solve some group of cards at the very beginning. It might be a good idea to check what is that group and try to generate only this group. However sometimes it might be necessary to wait and give the algorithm some time to find the solution.
7. the current card that the computer is trying to place into the timetable. Note that there is lifebar at the top of the card. If this lifebar gets red, it means there were many unsuccesfull attempts to generate this card and if there are a few more, this card will be left out of the generation.
a.) Please check the chapter A good way to generate your timetable .
b.) You can generate more timetables on one PC, you just have to run multiple instances of the software at one time. Or you can generate a timetable and check some other variants in the second instance of aSc TimeTables.
این مطلب 189136 بار مشاهده شده است.108831 / 189136