Just press right mouse button in Print preview and select Edit design:
You will immediatelly see the current design in Edit mode. Each object in the design is displayed in blue rectangle:
1. Click to select an object and drag it to another location
2. Use the red track points to resize the object
3. Double click on any object to Edit properties of this object. See: Design object properties
4. Press right mouse button and select Add object to add a new object to your design. The new field is added to the top left corner and you can immediatelly edit the properties of this new object.
5. Press right mouse button and select Remove object to remove the object.
6. Press right mouse button and select Send to background. This will display all other objects above this one.
If you press right button over the timetable itself, you have another option TimeTable properties that allows you to change the look of the timetable as described in: Customizing printouts
Once you are happy with your changes you can press right mouse button and either Save changes or Cancel changes
- the actual desings are not saved into your timetable file. So if you want to use design on another PC you first have to copy the folder c:\timetables\designs\our cool design to the other computer before printing.
This article was viewed 123659 times.64204 / 123659