Import from SchiLD
It is possible to import following data from SchiLD: teachers, classes, subjects, students. Steps:
1) Export data from SchiLD to new directory. Start SchiLD, go to menu Datenaustausch/Schnittstelle SchiLD-NRW/Export.
Export to ASDPC (uvd.txt)
You can create uvd.txt file from timetable. This file can be then imported into ASDPC. Steps:
1) Go to menu File/Export/ASDPC and choose Export vorbereiten. After that, aSc Timetables prepares fields, where you can fill correct class, teacher and subject codes. These codes will be pre-filled with short-name of corresponding object (or with Statistik Kurzung/Bezeichnug from SchiLD).
2) Now, fill correct class, teacher and subject codes in custom fields for classes, teachers and subjects. See this page on how to work with custom fields: Допълнителни полета . Custom fields will be already created, you need only to change them to correct values.
Here is what official documentation on uvd.txt says about these codes:
Class - (Custom field name: ASDPC Klasse)
Teacher - (Custom field name: ASDPC LID)
Subject - (Custom field name: ASDPC Fach)
3) Fill student count for classes and groups in classes.
4) Now you can export to uvd.txt. Go to menu/Export/ASDPC, choose directory and click OK.
5) Import uvd.txt into ASDPC and check whether data is correct.
This article was viewed 97482 times.81117 / 97482