It is possible to export aSc Timetables data into LUSD.
1) Install GnuPG
2) Export data from LUSD
3) Import or link data to aSc Timetables
Note: You need to repeat steps 2 and 3 each time there is some change in Basisdaten in LUSD (e.g. new teacher was added in LUSD).
4) Fill LUSD specific data
5) Export data to LUSD
Note: It is also possible to export your data into LusdPlaner. Before that you need still to go through steps 2 and 3 from above process. Then choose menu - Datei - Exportieren - LUSD - LUSDPlaner. Then start LUSDPlaner and choose menu - Datenanstand - Importieren - Stundenplan.
1) First, prepare your timetable for LUSD export. Go to menu File/Export/LUSD and choose "Prepare" option:
2) Now, program has created LUSD ID codes in custom fields for classes, teachers, subjects and classrooms. These ID codes were pre-filled with short name of corresponding object. If your short names are not correct for LUSD, you may need to make some adjustments. Just change custom field called "LUSD ID" in classes, teachers, subjects and classrooms:
3) Fill student count for classes and groups in classes:
4) Export the result to LUSD. Go to menu File/Export/LUSD, choose directory and click OK:
Este artículo fue visto 88826 veces.78458 / 88826